Book Your Party Now…
For prvate party reservations, please call Masae at (415) 971-9648 or
email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum 30 people for private party reservations.
- Maximum capacity is 45 people.
- 21 years old and up only.
- Maximum time is 4 hours.
- The basic charge on weekdays & Sundays is $100/hr. Plus a gratuity of 18% of total charges and sales tax.
- $150/hr on Fridays & Saturdays. Plus a gratuity of 18% of total charges and sales tax.
- Private party reservations with less than 30 people that show up, the basic charges become $150/hr on weekdays & Sundays, and $200/hr on Fridays & Saturdays.
- If less than 15 people attend, an additional charge of $300 per hour will apply.
- Your can choose your private party’s starting time anywhere between 5 PM and 8 PM but it must end by 11PM on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Additional charge of $20 for a small cake (up to 8 people) and $30 for large cakes (we provide candles, paper plates and forks), if you wish to bring a birthday cake.
- For guests wishing to bring food in from outside, there is a surcharge of $100. Please call (415) 971-9648 for details.
- We welcome group reservations for groups of 6 or more persons.
- The cover charge for group reservations is $10 per person.
- For groups of 6 or more persons, sales tax and a gratuity of 18% is applied to the total charge.
- 21 years old and up only.
There will be charge for cancellation less than one day (24 hours) before reservation date.
There is charge of $300 for private party, $100 for group reservation.
Thank you for your understanding and your support of the local small business like us.
1825A Post St., (at Webster) Suite 210
Kinokuniya Building 2nd Floor
Tel: (415) 567-5866
Reservations: (415) 971-9648 ask for Masae.
Email at email@example.com.
Hours: Open 7 Days
Monday to Thursday & Sunday:
7:30PM to 1AM
Friday & Saturday:
7:30PM to 2AM
“Hands down the best Karaoke bar in California, let alone San Francisco, possibly the WHOLE world! For all the one-star no-life, haters below, if you come to a karaoke bar expecting white-tablecloth customer service, well, you have a one-star brain! The point of this place is that you come, have a fantastic time, sing your heart-out right before you black out, and be sure to black out so that the next time you come back it’s all new to you, so even if you did have shitty service – who cares! And on that note, in fact, the staff are awesome, good friends, great people, lovers, and Masae is simply the best. Rock-on Festa – I think I have been there, but I never can quite remember. LOVE IT!”Stuart C.
“I’ve been passing the place by in J-town for a good number of years, without realzing what this place really was.
After an evening of hopping lounges and karaoke bars, my group decided to head here to finish off the night. The prices are a lot cheaper than renting private rooms and the stage and lounge area is intimate enough to where you don’t feel intimdiating standing up on stage. I thought the sound equipment was also a lot better, although, a few additional screens (namely in front of you) would have been better than having to keep looking off to the side on a smallish screen on a shelf for lyrics. ”Petra S.